1. About us
We are at your disposal and urge you to contact us in order to examine any concerns you may have regarding the processing of your personal data.
2. Categories of data we collect
We process the following data by category:
- Contact data: they include email addresses, city, and telephone numbers.
- Technical data: They include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, preferences, mobile usage.
3. How we collect your data
We collect personal data about you each time you use our services (whether the services are provided directly by us or by other enterprises or partners acting on our behalf), when you use our website or when you use our call centers or our services in a physical environment.
4. Third-party connections
If our site includes links to third party websites and you enable these links, you may grant third parties the right to collect your data. In such case, we do not control third party websites and are not responsible for their own privacy policies, and we advise you to be informed about such policies before using third party websites.
5. Cookies or other similar technologies
Our website uses “cookies” to help us distinguish you from other visitors, to record your IP address and how you use our website. This information is used to help us provide you with better services by improving the design of the site and our products, services and promotions. A cookie is a small data file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website and helps us improve our website by measuring where people are most interested. We do not use Flash Cookies for promotions or behavior-based ads. You can disable cookies or other similar technologies at any time through your browser options, but if you do, you may not have access to specific features and services that make your website experience more efficient and enjoyable.
6. Privacy of children
We do not knowingly collect online any information from any person who has not reached the age of 15. If you are under the age of 15, do not use or provide information on this site, except with the consent of your parent/guardian. If we find that we have collected or received personal data from a child under the age of 15, we will delete this information. If you believe that we may have information from or for a child under the age of 15, please contact us.
7. Data security
We have applied appropriate administrative and technological protection measures to prevent accidental loss, alteration, disclosure and use or access of your personal data in an unauthorized manner. In addition, we restrict access to your personal data only to those employees who need to know it in order to fulfill their professional tasks, who process your data solely in accordance with our guidelines and commit to respecting relevant confidentiality conditions. We have put in place procedures to deal with any possible personal data breach and we will notify you and each competent authority of any breach when we are required by law to do so.
8. Keeping your information
We retain your personal data only as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it, including fulfilling any legal obligation, as well as for filing purposes in the public interest. In some cases, you have the right to ask us to delete your data (see the next paragraph about the deletion request for more information).
9. Your rights
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data. This enables you to obtain a copy of the personal data we retain about you and to confirm that we are processing them in accordance with the law.
- Request a correction of your personal data. This allows you to correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you.
- Request to delete your personal data. This allows you to ask us to delete all or some personal data when there is no reasonable reason to continue processing them.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data when you have reason to wish to object to the processing, if you believe it affects your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Request limitation of your personal data processing. This allows you to ask us to suspend your personal data processing in the following cases: a) if you want to confirm the accuracy of the data, b) when our use of the data is unfair, but you do not want us to delete it, c) when you wish us to retain your data even if we do not ask for it, if it is necessary for you to validate, enforce or defend legal claims, or (d) you have opposed our use of your data but you must confirm whether we have compelling legitimate reasons to do so.
- Request your personal data to be transferred to you or a third party. We will provide you or a third party that you indicate, with your personal data in a structured machine-readable format (this right only applies to automated information that you have given consent to processing, or that is processed by force of a contract between us).
- Withdraw your consent at any time and without damage, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide specific products or services to you. We will notify you if this is the case when your consent is withdrawn.
- Please refer to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority for issues related to the processing of your personal data. For the Authority’s competence and how to lodge a complaint, you can visit the www.dpa.gr website where detailed information is available.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us to make it easier for you.